Vitamin B2 is commonly known as Riboflavin and is a member of the B-Vitamin family. Vitamin B2 occurs naturally in green vegetables, liver, kidneys, wheat germ, milk, eggs, cheese, and fish. Because food processing depletes many naturally occurring nutrients, supplementation is key to help ensure adequate intake of this important vitamin.
Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, is a member of the B vitamin family which your body uses to build red blood cells. Red blood cells carry oxygen and nutrients to our muscles.* It also helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, serving a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.* For this reason, people suffering from low vitamin B2 often complain of fatigue.
Vitamin B2 is also commonly used to treat migraine headaches.*
Nutricost Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Capsules
- 100 or 400 mg of Premium Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Per Capsule
- 120 Capsules, 120 Servings
- Vitamin B2 is Known To Support Energy Production*
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Does this Nutricost Vitamin B2 contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens, including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost Vitamin B2 Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Is Nutricost Vitamin B2 gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above everything else and sets high standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, 3rd party testing, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
I took Vitamin B2 and now I am feeling sick. What should I do?
- Please discontinue use and contact your health care provider. You may also send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking Vitamin B2 directly to the manufacturer.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable healthcare provider. Riboflavin is generally considered safe, even at high doses. However, high doses may cause: Itching, numbness, burning or prickling sensations, yellow or orange urine, and/or sensitivity to light.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NUTRICOST’S 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with ANY Nutricost™ product, we don’t want to keep your money. Even though our products are of the utmost quality, no supplement works for everyone. Contact us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price (minus S&H).
Have questions about our products? Want to leave a comment about our service? Simply fill out the form below and one of our customer service representatives will contact you shortly.
If you wish to speak with a representative of the Company feel free to call (866-438-3694) or send us an email at email@example.com with any and all questions or concerns related to our products and services
Our goal is to have your order processed within 1-2 business days depending on production of items ordered, size of order, and availability. Once Shipped, usually takes 3-5 business days for shipment to be received. (International orders may take longer due to customs).We try to get your order shipped as fast as possible while still upholding to our standard of quality.
Due to certain circumstances out of our control shipping times may vary.