Vitamin B12, or riboflavin, is a member of the B vitamin family which your body uses to build red blood cells.* Red blood cells carry oxygen and nutrients to our muscles. It also helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, serving a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.* For this reason, people suffering from low vitamin B12 often complain of fatigue and weakness. Additionally, Vitamin B12 has been known to:
- Reduce the Risk of Macular Degeneration*
- Support Bone Health*
- Improve Mood*
- Support Healthy Skin and Nails*
Nutricost Vitamin B12 Capsules
- 240 Capsules of Vitamin B12 In Each Bottle
- 2,000mcg of Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) in each (Vegetarian) Capsule
- High Quality B12, Vegetarian Friendly, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Tested by Independent (3rd Party), ISO-Accredited Laboratories
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
I suppose they're fine. I'm just not a fan of capsules.
No other comment
Brings your B12 level up after a few days I have B12 deficiency and these capsules are much better than shots
didn’t get to this right away, but was stale to rancid when opened. First thought it was the difference between CYANO-cobalamin and METHYL-cobalamin, but this is awful - nasty to get near mouth or nose. Switched back to 21st Century B-12, sublingual, which is fine.