Biotin (vitamin B7) is a member of the B vitamin family and is sometimes called vitamin H. Biotin plays an important role in keeping your skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system healthy.* In short, biotin does just what its name suggests: support life (biotos is the Greek word for “life”).
If you’ve noticed your hair thinning or your nails growing brittle, you’re not alone. Thousands of people have used biotin to treat these signs of age and found the results they were looking for.
Nutricost Biotin Capsules
- 10,000mcg of Biotin Per Serving (240 Servings)
- Essential Vitamin for Skin, Hair, and Nails
- 240 Biotin Capsules Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Is Nutricost Biotin gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Is Nutricost Biotin Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s Biotin supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
I ordered this because I'm growing my hair out but I have really noticed it makes my nails grow like crazy. My hair has been growing but not super fast.
Got for excessive hair loss. Seems to help
The product seems to be high quality, easy to swallow etc. I'm a senior citizen and I noticed reduced hair loss and my nails grow more quickly while using it. I intend to re-order when they run out.
I have to take Biotin 10,000mcg daily because of wrong dosage prescribed for thyroid disease. Instead of buying my usual brand that isn't on shelves, I tried this brand. No problems taking it. Easy to swallow. It helps my dry skin from thyroid disease, but doesn't help my hair grow back. My surgeon referred me to use Biotin aka Vitamin B7. This brand is good for dry skin and growing nails, but not for hair loss due to other medications.