Creatine is one of the best supplements for improving performance at the gym, helping to increase strength, endurance, energy levels, and muscle mass*.
This natural amino acid is among the most researched supplements for sports nutrition, is made in the body, and part of the process involved with ATP, the body’s way of providing energy for itself*.
Creatine is super popular in the fitness industry for its benefits with strength and muscle growth, injury prevention, cognitive health, and bone health. For athletes over 50, creatine can be especially beneficial since it can help with sarcopenia, the age-related decrease in muscle mass and strength*.
Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate
- 3 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving (125 Servings)
- Great for Pre & Post Workout
- 500 Capsules of Creatine Monohydrate Per Bottle
- Independent, 3rd Party Testing by ISO-Accredited Laboratories
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- Made In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Who tests Nutricost’s Creatine Monohydrate supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
I bought this once I ran out of the Optimum Nutrition version of creatine pills. This seems to be a bit of an odd dosing and you have to take 6 pills to get nearest the recommended 5g daily of intake, but overall these are fine and will last you a good while.
Nutricost Creatine: I use it for working out. It works well. No reason to change change that behavior.
I usually put 5g of creatine in water... usually it all mixes in and looks cloudy but with this stuff I did the same thing and there was caked up white residue on top of water bottle, wouldn’t even suspend in the water as PURE GERMAN CREATINE normally does. Go with German Creatine or Creapure unless you don’t cAre about what goes into your body.
Very easy to use.. i have been using this product for whike now. For me its very comfortable and i like it better than thr powder. Its taste less and very much it goes down like any other tablet with no problem. I love it.
I took a serving of these over the course of a day. Every time I took one of the pills I got cold sweats and felt incredibly sick. It made my stomach feel cold and I couldn't walk around without wanting to throw up my intestines. 3 days after using them I've decided they're not worth it. I don't know if it's the quality of the product or just how my body reacts to creatine but seriously be careful.