B vitamins are a group of eight water-soluble nutrients that work synergistically together for good health. B vitamins play an important role in maintaining wellness and have a direct effect on your body’s energy production and brain function.* They’re especially important for pregnant women and necessary for proper fetal growth and development.*
Nutricost's Vitamin B Complex is a high potency energy formula packed with Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 (Folic Acid), B12, and also Vitamin C.
Nutricost Vitamin B Complex Capsules
- 120 or 240 Vegetarian Capsules per Bottle
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folic Acid), B12, and C
- 460mg of Vitamin B Complex Per Capsule
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Is Nutricost Vitamin B Complex gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Is Nutricost Vitamin B Complex Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s Vitamin B Complex supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
What should I know when taking Nutricost’s Vitamin B Complex capsules?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. Nutricost Vitamin B complex also contains vitamin B3 (also known as Niacin), which can temporarily cause the "Niacin Flush" which is natural for those who aren't used to high dosages of Niacin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
The B Complex is easy to use and has a good amount of teh capsles as needed
As a former Solgar customer, Nutricost is better.
Easy to take...I would recommend this to friends and family.
Still waiting. Ready to cancel order if not here in a day or two.