- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fatty acid
- 240 Capsules (120 Servings) and 120 Capsules (60 Servings) Size Bottles
- 600mg Per Serving (300mg Per Capsule) of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Uses both S-Alpha Lipoic Acid (S-LA) and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-LA)
- 3rd Party Tested by ISO-Accredited Laboratories
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Vegetarian Friendly, Non-GMO, Soy-Free, & Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Premium Alpha Lipoic Acid by Nutricost
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring compound produced by the body. Alpha Lipoic Acid plays an active role in your body at a cellular level.* Alpha Lipoic Acid is naturally made by the body; however, if the body does not produce the necessary amount, it is not able to produce all the benefits one needs. Dietary supplementation of Nutricost's Alpha Lipoic Acid can help support gaining the ALA your body wants.*
Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid contains 600mg of potent, high-quality Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) Per Serving (300mg in each capsule). They are non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian friendly, and consist of both S-Alpha Lipoic Acid (S-LA) and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-LA). Each bottle contains 240 capsules (120 servings for a full 600mg strength serving). Take both capsules together or one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. Follow your physicians' dosage and frequency instructions whenever given.
- Easy To Take Capsules
- 1 - 2 Caps Per Serving
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- May have a Blue or White Lid
- Plant-Based Capsules
Q & A
Does Nutricost's Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
How much Alpha Lipoic Acid Per Capsule? Per Serving
- There is 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid in each capsule. A full-strength serving consists of 2 capsules for 600mg. Only take the amount recommended by your healthcare professional. Some may prefer to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening while others will take both at the same time. Both methods are fine unless recommended otherwise by your healthcare professional.
Is Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Is Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid gluten-free?
- Yes. Nutricost's Alpha Lipoic Acid is gluten-free.
Who tests Nutricost’s Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party laboratories to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values the safety and quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Always take according to their directions. Some individuals may experience nausea, particularly if taken on an empty stomach; other side effects may include headaches, acid reflux, skin rash, low blood sugar, and dizziness. Discontinue use and talk with your physician if you continue to experience unwanted side effects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We strongly believe in the quality of our products and we seek to make every single customer satisfied. We strive to keep each customer happy with our satisfaction guarantee. While dealing with returns can be such a hassle, we make it simple and easy to return your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, promptly email us at email@example.com and please include your name, date of purchase, and identify the product purchased.
We will reply with a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Then simply return your order (one empty bottle after using the contents as directed and all additional bottles in unopened and resaleable condition – returns with more than a single bottle opened will not qualify for a refund). For multiple bottle orders, 1 bottle can be opened, all other bottles will need to be in unopened and resaleable condition to receive the refund. We recommend using delivery confirmation to ensure we get your returned shipment. After we have confirmed that we have received this return, you order will be promptly and fully refunded (Less shipping and handling). It may take up to 7 to 10 business days to have the banks fund the proper accounts.