Vitamin K2 is one of the most underrated nutrients your body needs to stay healthy. Vitamin K2 plays a key role in blood clotting, calcium absorption, and protein synthesis.* This versatile vitamin has been associated with a wide range of benefits including:
- Reducing Risk of Clogged Arteries*
- Supporting Bone Health*
- Promoting Skin Elasticity*
- Fortifying Heart Function*
Stack with zinc and magnesium to assist with Vitamin K absorption.
Try to couple vitamins A, D, and K together. Being fat-soluble vitamins that complement each other, these mix well for different aspects of your body's support.
Nutricost Vitamin K2 (MK4) Capsules
- Vitamin K2 MK-4 is the only active ingredient
- 240 Servings in Every Bottle
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free
- 100mcg of Vitamin K2 in every serving - 1 Serving: Just 1 Capsule
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Who tests Nutricost’s Vitamin K2 supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by your physician.
Difficult to find this one. This innervates Vitamin D needed for absorption.
I take this with the rest of my vitamin and mineral regime..... with our soil being so depleted of vitamins and minerals we need to find what is good for us in other ways. This company is excellent with the quality they produce and the price is just what I want to pay.
Very good product so far. No side effects. Easy to swallow.
Price n quality