Vitamin C is an essential vitamin and a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s defenses.* Rose hips are a bulbous part of the rose found just below the petal which are also rich in antioxidants including polyphenols and carotenoids. When combined, vitamin C and rose hips make a powerful team. By reducing concentrations of free radicals in the blood, this potent combination may support immunity, promote heart health, and provide a wide variety of other benefits.*
Nutricost Vitamin C With Rose Hips Capsules
- Premium Vitamin C with Rose Hips Supplement
- 120 or 240 Capsules of Vitamin C + Rose Hips In Each Bottle
- Just one 1025mg Capsule Per Serving (1,000mg Vitamin C, 25mg Rose Hips)
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
May have a Blue "Nutricost" embossed lid, or White lid
Q & A
Are the rose hips treated with pesticides?
- They are pesticide-free.
Is this vitamin c Ascorbic Acid?
- Yes. Vitamin C is ascorbic acid.
Are these Vitamin C hard tabs or gel caps?
- These are gelatin capsules and very easy to swallow.
Who tests Nutricost’s Vitamin C supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food
I ordered off of Amazon a Vitamin C with Rosehips and had it for about 18 months( bought bottles during Pandemic) The product was not expiri for another year and I noticed something was off on the coloring. This company reached out quickly and sent me replacement and sent free shipping to return back the discolored product all in less than 2 weeks. We all know how slow USPS so this was fast service on this company. I would buy again from them without a doubt.
I love nutricost vitamins & supplements! They offer several cost effective sizes, ship quickly and offer a variety of options for the whole family.
Good but in my opinion its a little spendy. Like everything today.