- 240 Capsules of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Per Bottle
- 500mg of High-Quality Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Per Capsule
- Get The Benefits of Vitamin B3 Without The "Niacin Flush"
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Niacinamide is a popular form of Vitamin B3, but without the often-uncomfortable feeling known as "Niacin Flush". Vitamin B3 is most often found in meats like tuna and beef. However, in order to get a similar amount of Vitamin B3, you would have to eat large amounts of tuna and beef or other sources containing Vitamin B3.
- Easy To Take Capsules
- Flush Free Form Of Vitamin B3
- The lid may be white or blue
Q & A
Is this version "no flush"?
- Yes. Niacinamide (this product) does not give a flush. Niacin is the kind that many people will experience a flush from.
Who tests Nutricost’s Niacinamide Vitamin B3 supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals or as directed by your physician
Nutricost Vitamin B3 Niacinamide Capsules
Expired 2 months ago
Dermatologist recommended this for me. Nice price.