- 100 or 500mg of Vitamin B1 in Every Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- High-Quality Vitamin B1 In Every Serving
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, 3rd Party Tested
Nutricost Vitamin B1
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) is naturally found in many foods including yeast, cereal grains, beans, nuts, and meat. It is often used in combination with other B vitamins. Nutricost understands that getting the amount of B1 you need on a daily basis can be difficult. Nutricost Vitamin B1 capsules are a convenient, simple solution to supplement your diet with the B1 you are looking for.
The first B vitamin to be discovered, Thiamin (or thiamine), plays an essential role in our bodies. Nutricost Vitamin B1 capsules contain a potent 500 MG of this crucial vitamin in every capsule. Vitamin B1 can't be stored in the body so it's important to get a good supply every day. Nutricost Thiamin is non-GMO, soy-free, and gluten-free. Try Nutricost Vitamin B1 and see what it can do for you!
- Potent & High-Quality Vitamin B1
- Easy To Take Capsules
- Soy Free
Q & A
Who tests Nutricost’s Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals or as directed by your physician.
I recently began using the Nutricost B1 (Thiamin) supplement. Within one week, I observed an abatement of symptoms of B1 deficiency and I have no difficulty tolerating supplements purchased from Nutricost unlike other brands of B vitamins I have used in the past.
I think it is good for me..I can taste it lightly...but can tolerate it..thank you so much
Very happy with the product
Brought my deficiency back to normal rather quickly.
You all know what this B-1 is for, right?
Well if you don’t, it is for making the bowel movements harder.
It’s necessary for tge elderly who have become incontinent.....even those who aren’t, still can use it!