Every easy-to-take, quick-release capsule of Nutricost Magnesium Oxide capsules provides a whopping 750 mg serving dosage of Magnesium Oxide (420 mg of Magnesium). Each bottle contains 240 capsules for 120 Servings. There are 2 capsules per serving.
- Extra Strength Magnesium Oxide Supplement
- 750mg of Magnesium Oxide Per Capsule (420mg of Magnesium)
- 240 Servings Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Does this Magnesium Oxide have 750 mg or 420 mg of magnesium per serving? Why does it mention both numbers?
- The amount of Magnesium per capsule is 420mg, the amount of Magnesium Oxide 750mg.
Are the capsules soft gel and are they vegetarian?
- Yes, the capsules are soft gel and are animal-sourced. When Nutricost uses an animal source gelatin capsule it is always bovine, never porcine.
Who tests Nutricost’s Magnesium Oxide supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with 8 ounces of water, preferably with a meal.
So disappointing in every way. First off, the front of the label says 750 MG Magnesium Oxide and the back of the label says 420 MG Magnesium Oxide. I was very nauseated each time I took it. So, I started taking it at night instead, but was still nauseated the next day. I quit taking it and the nausea cleared up.. Started taking it again and the nausea came back. No other brand of Magnesium Oxide has had this affect on me. I called the number on the bottle and only got a machine. I left a voice message and asked for someone to call me back. Nobody returned my call. I feel like I gave this company every opportunity to talk to me or make this right. So, I finally returned it through Amazon. Never buying anything from this company again. More than disappointing.
Clearly states 750mg per serving yet on the back it states serving size is one and delivers 420mg of magnesium oxide... Holy Wednesday Thursday Friday Batman. I truly have no idea how much magnesium I am taking.
I bought this for irregularity. I was taking a different brand that cost twice as much and i was really hoping it would work. Everytime i take these I get really bad palpitations. I was taking it for weeks and had them nightly as soon as i stopped they subsided. Not sure if its the type of magnesium because i have taken magnesium citrate in the past no problems. Really disappointed that i cant take them. You get a lot for the cost. Will Have to try something else.