- 210mg of Magnesium (from Magnesium Glycinate) Per Serving
- Non-GMO, Soy Free, and Gluten Free
- 250 or 500 Grams of Flavored and Unflavored Magnesium Glycinate
- 3rd Party Tested by ISO Accredited Laboratories
- Manufactured in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
I purchased a magnesium glycinate powder and it works well.
I couldn’t even drink it , tried mixing it with different juices but still the taste is too strong for me.
…but this stuff tastes awful. Guess I will be throwing the rest of it away as it is just too bad to drink. Wish I could find a magnesium that works and is not big horse pills.
This tastes really bad. It also doesn't disolve very well. I'm making the most of it by mixing one scoop in a small amount and just chugging it daily. Won't buy again. The Nutricost Magnesium Citrate wasn't as bad.
It didn't solve in water. Tastes awful.