- 210mg of Magnesium (from Magnesium Glycinate) Per Serving
- Non-GMO, Soy Free, and Gluten Free
- 250 or 500 Grams of Flavored and Unflavored Magnesium Glycinate
- 3rd Party Tested by ISO Accredited Laboratories
- Manufactured in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost Magnesium Glycinate Powder
A couple years ago, Nutricost stopped making the Magnesium Glycinate in Raspberry (or maybe it was strawberry) lemonade. I had purchased it on Amazon for like 5 years. It was a good product and wish they'd bring it back!! I tried the regular Mg Glycinate unflavored as well as the Mg Citrate+Bit D and calcium product raspberry lemonade flavor and I was not a fan, mixes horribly. PLEASE BRING BACK THE MIXABLE MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE POWDER IN RASPBERRY LEMONADE!
I purchased a magnesium glycinate powder and it works well.
I couldn’t even drink it , tried mixing it with different juices but still the taste is too strong for me.
…but this stuff tastes awful. Guess I will be throwing the rest of it away as it is just too bad to drink. Wish I could find a magnesium that works and is not big horse pills.