- Great For Pre & Post Workouts
- 500 Grams or 1 KG of Creatine Monohydrate Per Bottle
- 5 Grams Per Serving (78-200 Servings)
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate
Many people take creatine to help increase strength, endurance, energy levels, and muscle mass*.
It is among the researched supplements for sports nutrition and is part of the process involved with ATP, the body’s way of providing energy for itself. When it comes to supplementation, the most common form is creatine monohydrate.
Creatine is super popular in the fitness industry believed to help with strength and muscle growth, injury prevention, cognitive health, and bone health*. For athletes over 50, creatine can be especially beneficial since it can help with sarcopenia, the age-related decrease in muscle mass and strength*.
There isn’t any specific time you have to take creatine in order to reel in the benefits. So you can take it after a workout or right before bed. It’s a great option to stack with other supplements, like BCAAs, Protein, and pre-workouts. And since they come with flavored and unflavored options you can mix and match flavors.
Q & A
Who tests Nutricost’s Creatine Monohydrate supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Only been taking this creatine for six days but it seems to be working well
Excelente inversión y precio
Not sure about product, but it took over 11 days to arrive when they said only a few days. So don't expect quick shipping unless your purchase from Amazon. Purched Nutricost products through them and arrived within a day or two. Products are good but shipping is terrible. Not good considering how the shipping costs are.
Good product for the price.
Se nota la definición muscular por tomar la creatina
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with ANY Nutricost™ product, we don’t want to keep your money. Even though our products are of the utmost quality, no supplement works for everyone. Contact us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price (minus S&H).