Benfotiamine is a form of vitamin B1 (thiamine) commonly used to treat diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer’s disease.* Benfotiamine is lab formulated to be more easily absorbed than natural B1.* If you’re struggling with nerve pain, lost feeling in the foot, burning or shooting pain in the lower legs, or balance and coordination problems, you may be experiencing symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
Nutricost Benfotiamine Capsules
- 300mg of Benfotiamine in Every Capsule
- 90 Capsules Per Bottle, 1 Capsule Per Serving
- Fat-Soluble Bioavailable Derivative of Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
I never received my order!! It was left to me to track it down.
I am switching all my supplements to your brand. I find your quality the best!