- 500mg of Apple Cider Vinegar Per Serving
- 60 or 120 Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies In Each Bottle
- Apple Flavored! 60 Servings Per Bottle
- Gluten-Free, No Corn Syrup, No Artificial Sweeteners
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Apple cider vinegar is made from the fermented juice of crushed apples, by combining crushed apples and yeast. It contains significant quantities of acetic acid, making up around 5–6% creating that sour taste familiar with ACV. It’s classified as a “weak acid” but still has fairly strong acidic properties when it is concentrated. In addition to acetic acid, ACV contains trace amounts of vitamins and minerals.
Apple cider vinegar has many uses which is why it has become such a popular supplement across all age groups.
- Only the best Apple Cider Vinegar used and includes "the Mother"
- Always tested by independent ISO Accredited laboratories
- Great-Tasting Gummies that are low in sugar
- Avoid the 'taste' of Apple Cider Vinegar, Keep the Benefits
- Gluten-Free, No Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Sweeteners
Q & A
Is Nutricost Apple Cider Vinegar gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Does Nutricost Apple Cider Vinegar Contain "The Mother?"
- Yes. Nutricost Apple Cider Vinegar gummies contain "the mother" to make sure we're providing the best possible supplement for great health benefits and results.
Who tests Nutricost’s Apple Cider Vinegar supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
What should I know when taking Nutricost’s Apple Cider Vinegar gummies?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label.
I took some Apple Cider Vinegar gummies and now I am feeling sick. What should I do?
- Please remember that even in gummy form, this product is still apple cider vinegar which some people may not react well to. Please discontinue use and consult with your health care professional regarding whether this is a supplement you would benefit from. You may also send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking Apple Cider Vinegar directly to the manufacturer.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.