- Made With Organic Certified By CCOF
- 1,000mg of made with Organic Amla Per Serving, 500mg Per Capsule
- 120 Vegetarian Capsules Per Bottle for 60 Servings
- Vegetarian, Certified Made with Organic, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO
- 3rd Party Tested by ISO-Accredited Laboratories, and Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
⚠️This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
I've tried 3-4 amla powders before and it tastes nothing like them! This tastes similar to maca root powder
I use AMLA (Indian Gooseberries) for cholesterol control, diabetes and my heart. I feel better since taking as directed. It’s that simple.
Good for hair health
From what I’ve read, amla is a very healthy food. You can buy frozen amla at Indian grocery stores, but it has a very bitter taste. It’s easy to get the benefits of amla in capsule form.
Best form of vitamin C is from a whole food source. So I’m taking this. No bad taste. Gives me my C.