- Turmeric 2300MG Per Capsule & 120 Easy To Swallow Capsules Per Bottle
- 95% Curcuminoids Turmeric
- With BioPerine For Improved Absorption
- High Quality, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Potent Turmeric Curcumin Pills
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Turmeric has been used in Asia for thousands of years. Nutricost Turmeric contains 2300mg in each capsule and 120 capsules in each bottle.
I've bought these capsules for a long time, with great results - joint pain disappeared, all this. Aside from the sloppier packaging that some buyers have noticed and that will result in yellow stains all over, the most recent reorder showed astonishing facts: - Previously, one serving was one capsule. Now, it's three capsules per day. This means that I need to buy three bottles instead of one over 120 days.
- But the amount of Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(rhizome) is not a third of its previous amount, corresponding with three instead of one pill.
- Quite the opposite: where a pill previously had 500mg of Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(rhizome), a pill now has 50mg - that's a 1000 percent reduction!
So technically, I would have to take ten of the new pills (50mg) to arrive at the 500mg of Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(rhizome) of *one single old pill*. Instead, the serving size is only three pills.
I've contacted Nutricost and will update my review as they reply, but for now my recommendation is to steer clear off these supplements.
This used to be 1 tablet per day and all 500 mg of it was 95% curcuminoids. The new product is 3 tablets per day and mostly just turmeric root powder which is not nearly as beneficial. This was my go to turmeric for multiple purchases but no longer. Very disappointed. I will look elsewhere.
I would give a 5 star as I order most of my vitamins and supplements from this company and am a happy customer. However, turmeric stains your skin yellow and all of my capsules are coated in a fine powder so I have to use tweezers to get them out of the bottle.
It was 1 cap for 500mg of 95% extract, now it takes 3 caps for a total of 150mg of 95% curcuminods not what I expected. Read carefully serving size is now 3 caps. Was 120 servings now only 40 for the same cost wow what a deal LOL