Niacinamide is a type of vitamin B3 (the other being niacin) which is a part of the B family of vitamins. Niacinamide helps build proteins in the skin.* Stronger skin retains moisture, holding its shape and fending off threats of environmental damage.* Potential benefits of Niacinamide include:
- Less Oily Sin*
- Reduced Redness and Blotchiness*
- Increased Elasticity*
- Reduced Acne*
Nutricost B3 Niacinamide Capsules
- 240 Capsules of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Per Bottle
- 500mg of High-Quality Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Per Capsule
- Get The Benefits of Vitamin B3 Without The "Niacin Flush"
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Is this version "no flush"?
- Yes. Niacinamide (this product) does not give a flush. Niacin is the kind that many people will experience a flush from.
Who tests Nutricost’s Niacinamide Vitamin B3 supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals or as directed by your physician
Don’t know if it has helped me in any way. Dermatologist recommend I take it. Can’t really see any difference. He said keep taking it as it’s good for skin and nails.
Took it not 5 mins later l turned bright red chest started hurting, not fda approved. Go to Walmart
The pills are great. Your methods seem fraudulent. YOU doubled my order and doubled the price. I am keeping the both bottles of pills and only paying for the one bottle that I ordered.
My Dermatologist recommended it for me. He is very high on it.
So far, so good! Mid size capsule is easy to swallow. Decent prices and fast shipping. Hope it helps with sunscreen on too!