Nutricost Diindolylmethane (DIM) capsules are high quality, potent, and easy to take. Each capsule contains a whopping 300mg of DIM and 5mg of BioPerine and are still easy to swallow. Each bottle contains 120 servings of DIM.
- Extra Strength Serving of 300mg of DIM Per Capsule
- Contains BioPerine for Maximum Absorption
- 120 Vegetarian Capsules of High-Quality Diindolylmethane (DIM) Per Bottle
- Vegetarian Friendly, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested
- Made In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost's DIM Supplement (Diindolylmethane) is the best for a reason. It is Vegetarian-Friendly, non-GMO, gluten-free, and made in a GMP-compliant facility. Nutricost DIM is formulated to include BioPerine for superior absorption. With double the potency per capsule (compared to many other leading brands), high quality, and improved absorption formula, we aim to make our DIM plus BioPerine exactly what you are looking for.
- Soy Free
Q & A
Does Nutricost's DIM supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost DIM Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s DIM supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party laboratories to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
Is Nutricost DIM Gluten-Free?
- Yes. This product is gluten-free.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Consuming high doses of DIM has been associated with: gastrointestinal distress, hyponatremia, and headaches. Less common side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rash. Discontinue use and talk with your healthcare professional if you continue to experience unwanted side effects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I started taking this supplement a few days ago to help with my PCOS. I’ve tried everything under the sun but nothing helps. I researched and decided to take this supplement.
Pros: easy to swallow, no headaches for me, felt fuller more quickly, dropped 5 lbs in a couple of days
Cons: urine was orange, I developed urticaria all over my body, it kicked up my acid reflux
Summary: I really wanted it to work but the hives are terrible and I almost choked to death on my acid reflux last night.
Just what I was looking for, at a great price per tablet.
This has cut down on hotflashes that wake me up at night.
The capsules were easy to swallow. Had no flavor. Was easily absorbed.
If you have acne problems is the best
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with ANY Nutricost™ product, we don’t want to keep your money. Even though our products are of the utmost quality, no supplement works for everyone. Contact us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price (minus S&H).