Nutricost Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
- 100 or 400 mg of Premium Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Per Capsule
- 120 Capsules, 120 Servings
- Vitamin B2 is Known To Support Energy Production*
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Vitamin B2 is commonly known as Riboflavin and is a member of the B-Vitamin family. Vitamin B2 occurs naturally in green vegetables, liver, kidneys, wheat germ, milk, eggs, cheese, and fish. Because food processing depletes many naturally occurring nutrients, supplementation is key to help ensure adequate intake of this important vitamin.
Vitamin B2 helps support many of the body's systems and is an essential vitamin. Riboflavin is also needed to help the body change vitamin B6 and folate into forms it can use.
Some symptoms of riboflavin deficiency may include:
- Slowed growth
- Digestive problems
- Cracks and sores around the corners of the mouth
- Swollen magenta-colored tongue
- Eye fatigue
- Swelling and soreness of the throat
- Sensitivity to light
Q & A
Does this Nutricost Vitamin B2 contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens, including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost Vitamin B2 Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Is Nutricost Vitamin B2 gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above everything else and sets high standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, 3rd party testing, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
I took Vitamin B2 and now I am feeling sick. What should I do?
- Please discontinue use and contact your health care provider. You may also send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking Vitamin B2 directly to the manufacturer.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable healthcare provider. Riboflavin is generally considered safe, even at high doses. However, high doses may cause: Itching, numbness, burning or prickling sensations, yellow or orange urine, and/or sensitivity to light.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
My doctor recommended 200mg to help prevent migraines. I’ve been taking these 100mg twice a day for about a month. I think I’m getting fewer migraines than I usually would considering my triggers. They do make your pee yellow, but the smell isn’t as bad as B complex.
Lo recibí rápido y bien sellado, tratamiento para migraña recetado por mi médico y han disminuido bastante los dolores de cabeza así que creo que está haciendo efecto
Para mi son fáciles de tragar aunque son un poco grandes, no tengo problemas con eso , el sabor no puedo decir ya que lo tomo junto a otras vitaminas.
My daughter's physician recommended magnesium and Riboflavin (B2) to help her chronic headaches. I've bought this Nutricost brand repeatedly because of the good price, and she reports that it works well. Very reasonable.
For a capsule it had an awful taste to it. This particular brand did not work for what I purchased it for (headaches). The pills were huge; bigger than Tylenol. I will be trying a different brand.
Preacribed by my Dr. along with magnesium and coq10 for my abdominal migraines and I am very happy with the results. Have not had a full blown episode in over 18 months. YAY ! !
We strongly believe in the quality of our products and we seek to make every single customer satisfied. We strive to keep each customer happy with our satisfaction guarantee. While dealing with returns can be such a hassle, we make it simple and easy to return your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, promptly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your name, date of purchase, and identify the product purchased.
We will reply with a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Then simply return your order (one empty bottle after using the contents as directed and all additional bottles in unopened and resaleable condition – returns with more than a single bottle opened will not qualify for a refund). For multiple bottle orders, 1 bottle can be opened, all other bottles will need to be in unopened and resaleable condition to receive the refund. We recommend using delivery confirmation to ensure we get your returned shipment. After we have confirmed that we have received this return, you order will be promptly and fully refunded (Less shipping and handling). It may take up to 7 to 10 business days to have the banks fund the proper accounts.