Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, or TUDCA, is a naturally occurring bile derivative with a history that stretches back thousands of years. Traditional Chinese medical practitioners have known about the benefits of TUDCA for millenia and have historically prescribed it to help detoxify the liver, treat “heat illness” such as fever, spasms, and vision problems, and improve many other conditions.*
Nutricost Tudca provides the ideal dosage of Tudca in convenient, fast-dissolving capsules that offer a full 1 or 2 months' supply in every bottle. For maximum safety and health benefits, it is recommended that individuals take 250mg capsules daily. Nutricost Tudca offers convenient, fast-dissolving 250mg TUDCA capsules for the ideal dosage in every serving.
Nutricost TUDCA Capsules
- 30 - 60 Capsules (Bovine Gelatin) Per Bottle
- 250 or 500mg of Tudca per Capsule
- High-Quality Tudca, Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested To Ensure Product Quality And Integrity
- Made In A GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Is Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid animal or plant-based?
- Natural Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid is sourced from bear bile. However, due to the inhumane way in which this is harvested, Nutricost will only use synthetic Tudca in their products. It is always then tested for quality and safety.
Is this natural & purest form of Tudca, is it suitable for kosher by being free of porcine ingredients including gelatin capsules?
- This is a pure form of Tudca. It is synthetic; Tudca is traditionally harvested from bear bile which is considered cruel and unethical. Nutricost does not participate in that. Studies have shown that this form of Tudca is just as effective as natural. It is free from porcine. When Nutricost uses an animal source gelatin capsule it is always bovine, never porcine.
Who tests Nutricost’s Tudca supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with a meal.
but have not received it yet.
Dubai Al brasha heights TECOM
Minc Apartments Room 1305
I placed my order over 14 days ago and still have not received the shipment. Extremely disappointed in Nutricost!
I did not receive my product. I’m still waiting
Good detox for liver