Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, or TUDCA, is a naturally occurring bile derivative with a history that stretches back thousands of years. Traditional Chinese medical practitioners have known about the benefits of TUDCA for millenia and have historically prescribed it to help detoxify the liver, treat “heat illness” such as fever, spasms, and vision problems, and improve many other conditions.*
Nutricost Tudca provides the ideal dosage of Tudca in convenient, fast-dissolving capsules that offer a full 1 or 2 months' supply in every bottle. For maximum safety and health benefits, it is recommended that individuals take 250mg capsules daily. Nutricost Tudca offers convenient, fast-dissolving 250mg TUDCA capsules for the ideal dosage in every serving.
Nutricost TUDCA Capsules
- 30 - 60 Capsules (Bovine Gelatin) Per Bottle
- 250 or 500mg of Tudca per Capsule
- High-Quality Tudca, Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested To Ensure Product Quality And Integrity
- Made In A GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Is Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid animal or plant-based?
- Natural Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid is sourced from bear bile. However, due to the inhumane way in which this is harvested, Nutricost will only use synthetic Tudca in their products. It is always then tested for quality and safety.
Is this natural & purest form of Tudca, is it suitable for kosher by being free of porcine ingredients including gelatin capsules?
- This is a pure form of Tudca. It is synthetic; Tudca is traditionally harvested from bear bile which is considered cruel and unethical. Nutricost does not participate in that. Studies have shown that this form of Tudca is just as effective as natural. It is free from porcine. When Nutricost uses an animal source gelatin capsule it is always bovine, never porcine.
Who tests Nutricost’s Tudca supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with a meal.
I can't say anything good about the products since I'm still waiting for it to be delivered...
Order did not get delivered!
Was dealing with some liver issues. Enzymes were elevated and my doctor was a little concerned. I decided to try tudca out for my liver health and after 4 weeks of using this product daily, I got my blood work done again and my enzymes were back down to a normal range, about 50 points lower on my AST and ALT
i paid 106.40X2 for tudca for hongkong shipment and the amount was deducted from my credit card but neither i got an acknowledgement nor a reply from the email [****] this is a pure scam site as twice i was told my credit card address is not same as my billing address but the amount was deducted from it but i have yet to receive a reply from nutricost on this issue.
very unprofessional and horrible service.
never received it !!!!!!!