- 30 - 60 Capsules (Bovine Gelatin) Per Bottle
- 250 or 500mg of Tudca per Capsule
- High-Quality Tudca, Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested To Ensure Product Quality And Integrity
- Made In A GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost Tudca - Formulated To Be The Best
TUDCA, or tauroursodeoxycholic acid, is a water-soluble bile acid found naturally occurring in the body. Tudca is a water-soluble bile salt that aids in bile's biological purpose, emulsifying fats in the intestine to help with absorption. Tudca has been implicated in a wide range of beneficial liver function and metabolic effects that support the overall health of the body.
Nutricost Tudca provides the ideal dosage of Tudca in convenient, fast-dissolving capsules that offer a full 1 or 2 months' supply in every bottle. For maximum safety and health benefits, it is recommended that individuals take 250mg capsules daily. Nutricost Tudca offers convenient, fast-dissolving 250mg TUDCA capsules for the ideal dosage in every serving.
The lids on most Nutricost products are gradually changing from the original white lids to a new blue lid. During this transition, you may receive a product with either.
Q & A
Is Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid animal or plant-based?
- Natural Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid is sourced from bear bile. However, due to the inhumane way in which this is harvested, Nutricost will only use synthetic Tudca in their products. It is always then tested for quality and safety.
Is this natural & purest form of Tudca, is it suitable for kosher by being free of porcine ingredients including gelatin capsules?
- This is a pure form of Tudca. It is synthetic; Tudca is traditionally harvested from bear bile which is considered cruel and unethical. Nutricost does not participate in that. Studies have shown that this form of Tudca is just as effective as natural. It is free from porcine. When Nutricost uses an animal source gelatin capsule it is always bovine, never porcine.
Who tests Nutricost’s Tudca supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with a meal.
i paid 106.40X2 for tudca for hongkong shipment and the amount was deducted from my credit card but neither i got an acknowledgement nor a reply from the email [****] this is a pure scam site as twice i was told my credit card address is not same as my billing address but the amount was deducted from it but i have yet to receive a reply from nutricost on this issue.
very unprofessional and horrible service.
never received it !!!!!!!
Order has still not been shipped from the US and the customer support is ignoring my emails. This is appaling
Very pleased with the quality. A noticeable difference in digestion since starting the supplement. Delivery was very prompt from direct site ordering compared to a previous order through Amazon.
Good product but Amazon delivery is so so. They delivered to the wrong address and I had to walk down the block and physically look for it. I did find it but they never followed up with a response.