- 1950mg of Testosterone Booster Complex Per Capsule
- 90 Capsules Per Bottle
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Website cut me off before I could complete my order. Tried to get customer support to complete my order and save me the shipping fees. They failed miserably. Seems the System won’t allow any changes to orders. I asked to add 240 count Argio/Citrulline bottle to my order and no one could make it happen. Amazon has the same product cheaper and has free shipping. I shop there now.
Started using the product around a year ago (2 capsules daily) - because I was already fairly fit, not like I saw an immediate boost - confirmation was couple months ago via blood work that showed my T level in the 'excellent' range. My doctor was surprised that I wasn't taking a T supplement, but "just" a booster, and was like, yeah, keep taking it. (59 yr old).
So for me, it works.
Puts me to sleep which is good because that’s what zma does is put you in a calm rest state to recover.
Well, I have been using Nutricost products for 2 years to supplement my KETO and I have to say they just simply work. You have to understand how the body works to understand how test boosts work or do not work and this one actually boosts the sex drive NOT the actual test. I'm not going to do your homework and give you a 10-page essay but I will provide facts :
1) this is a temporary test boost “supporter” not actual bottled testosterone. It says (BOOSTER) in the description and on the bottle.
2) the only scientific and metaphysical way to actually increase your test and boost your test is to expel bad estrogen starting around the age of 28 and the only way to do that is HORMONAL BALANCE.
3) nutricost has some really good, non GMO, organic supplements that when taken together as a cocktail and you illiminate toxic refined table sugar and add sugar from your diet you WILL LOSE YOUR MOOBS !
And see an increase of test when you go do nutritionist or doc and get tested.
p.s. as you can see this american company is very legit since they do not pay for a comment section full of perfect responses because as you can see EVERYONE is complaining EVEN ME, sort of.....LMAO
If you are in need of a Test booster, look elsewhere and steer clear of this one. One only need to look at the ingredients list and compare them to other, more well known supplements that have a history of use. The ingredients aren’t enough for many people to gain much, if any, benefit.
I bought these to add to my gym regimen and they did absolutely nothing for me. Saw no noticeable gains and no increase in energy. In fact, I didn’t feel that these did anything at all. Some may find the placebo effect with this product, but I still don’t think it’s worth it. The only benefit here is the cost - I still wasted my money but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. Do your research on boosters and compare ingredients with the verified experiences of users.