- Contains 1mg of Melatonin per serving for a safe children's dose
- Easy to take, amazing tasting Gummies
- 120 Gummies in Every Bottle
- Low in Sugar
Nutricost Kids Melatonin Gummies
Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone, produced by our pineal gland, that helps our bodies sleep. This “sleep hormone” helps to set our internal clock or circadian rhythm, and has also been found to play other important roles in our bodies. Melatonin has shown to be safe and effective for children. It can be a great way to help kids as you are establishing good sleep habits and routines*.
For ages 4+
1mg of Melatonin Per Serving
Low in Sugar
When it comes to your kids, they deserve the very best
You as a parent have one goal in mind... To give your child the very best in life
Nutricost Kids is committed to:
- The best ingredients
- The best taste
- The overall health of every child who takes our products
Health Support should be for everyBODY, especially the little ones!
Q & A
Is Melatonin Safe for Kids?
- Melatonin has shown to be safe and effective for children. While there can be a few side effects, such as headaches, morning grogginess, urination at night, or more, in general, short-term use of melatonin is relatively safe and can be beneficial.
What should I know about Nutricost Kids Melatonin Gummies?
- While melatonin can be great for occasional sleep support, it’s not a sleeping pill. It’s always best to start with good sleep habits to improve sleep! Take up to 3 gummies daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Who tests Nutricost Kids Melatonin Gummies supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
I prefer the meltaways but my kids do like these
These smell so good! I love that they are gummy and you get so many in the bottle. The kids take them with no problem. I think they enjoy the sleep they get with these, because they actually ask for them. My kid with DS will go get the bottle when I say time for bed. He is 9 and I have a 6 yo. They give these 5 stars
They taste a bit sour. My daughter likes them, but son hates them. He would put them in his mouth then spit them in the trash when I wasn't looking.
I use this product to ward off cluster headaches. It helps me sleep though and that is always good. I don't know how well it works against the cluster headaches yet.
We like to sleep. Kids didn’t want to. Always found an excuse to wake up. So they started getting a special treat before bed. We were happy that these helped them get on a good sleep schedule. The next step was going to be allergy medicine because hey everyone has allergies. Then if that didn’t work we probably would have had to throw in some tequila. But hey this product was great and saved us from a hefty liquor bill.