Struggling with the unpleasant symptoms of acne, menopause or PMS? DIM (diindolylmethane) is known for its ability to affect estrogen levels in the body, encourage detoxification, and promote liver health.* You may know it as the powerful natural compound often found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and kale. If you’ve ever wondered what makes these super-foods so good for you, DIM is part of the answer!
Nutricost DIM Capsules
- Extra Strength Serving of 300mg of DIM Per Capsule
- Contains BioPerine for Maximum Absorption
- 120 Vegetarian Capsules of High-Quality Diindolylmethane (DIM) Per Bottle
- Vegetarian Friendly, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested
- Made In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Does Nutricost's DIM supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost DIM Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s DIM supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party laboratories to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
Is Nutricost DIM Gluten-Free?
- Yes. This product is gluten-free.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Consuming high doses of DIM has been associated with: gastrointestinal distress, hyponatremia, and headaches. Less common side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rash. Discontinue use and talk with your healthcare professional if you continue to experience unwanted side effects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I started taking this supplement a few days ago to help with my PCOS. I’ve tried everything under the sun but nothing helps. I researched and decided to take this supplement.
Pros: easy to swallow, no headaches for me, felt fuller more quickly, dropped 5 lbs in a couple of days
Cons: urine was orange, I developed urticaria all over my body, it kicked up my acid reflux
Summary: I really wanted it to work but the hives are terrible and I almost choked to death on my acid reflux last night.
Just what I was looking for, at a great price per tablet.
This has cut down on hotflashes that wake me up at night.
The capsules were easy to swallow. Had no flavor. Was easily absorbed.