- 2 Gram of D-Mannose Per Serving (50 Servings)
- 100 Grams Per Bottle
- 100% Pure D-Mannose Powder
- Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Items as described. Works to keep URI/GI Tract cleaner. Urine comes out clean and well balanced. Stomach aches are elimated or reduced. Good flavoring. A natural, clean product. Opened up fresh. Found to be a great value for what is delivered. Timely delivery.
WOW! Just WOW! I usually get my package from Amazon, and move on with it, but this one prompted me to write a review. I’m a 23 yr old female who has been suffering from reoccurring UTIs for months. I’ve been on antibiotics, finished them then a couple weeks later, boom another one. I’ve tried EVERYTHING. I live a healthy lifestyle, everything is physically normal but I just kept getting them. The last one I got really frustrated me. My through were, WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? No one wants to be dealing with a UTI constantly. The burning, the pressure, the frequency. No one wants to be on antibiotics constantly. During my research into at home treatments for UTIs I came across information for D Mannose. I read into it and was amazed, I thought, no way can this actually work the way people says it does. Let me let you in on a secret IT DOES!!!!!! The next morning I went to every store, the grocery store, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart; No one carried it. I order this one online and got it the next day. I started it ASAP. After 3 doses I went to the bathroom & screamed to my husband “YOULL NEVER BELIEVE THIS”. I truly felt 100000% better, like better than before getting this last UTI. I seriously forgot how good it feels to urinate without any burning associated with it! Anyways, all I’m saying is I’m so excited to continue this product. I don't know why more people aren't talking about this. Please, if you suffer from reoccurring UTIs and you’re just as frustrated as I was; do yourself a favor and start D Mannose ASAP!!
I read all the posts on what people think of this product, so I ordered it. It came yesterday, took some and boy did I have a burning bladder all night. Thought I would end up in the ER. Once I read about the product on another sight, it did say D-Mannose can cause UTI symptoms. Be very careful taking this. I had to take AZO pain relief all night. Horrible, horrible experience.
My gyno suggested D Mannose and 1000 mg vit C because I was having UTIs every 2-3 months. On this combination I haven’t had one in over a year. I started with a different brand of DMannose but this brand dissolves faster, tastes better and with the addition of a longer handled scoop is easier to use.
1. You MUST drink water, first thing when you wake. 2. Then, drink even more water, even if you are not thirsty. 3. Use the loo often, don't hold it in!
4. Drink more water, really. 5. Nearly clear P is good, deep yellow, go to step 2 or 4 Mannose is there when you forget the above, and that's natural too. It really will help keep bad bacteria from adhering to the urinary track and this will help avoid the antibiotic route. I use two heaping scoops first thing and at night when needed But you need LOTS of water to flush the system, every day, more than you realize. That will help stop the vicious cycle in the first place