- 1LB, 2LB and 5LBs of Citric Acid Bottles, Food Grade
- Bottles, not Bags!
- 1 Serving, Just 1 Gram
- Vegetarian Friendly, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Soy Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost Citric Acid
Citric Acid is a food-safe preservative and additive, found in many processed foods and can be a highly versatile kitchen staple. In Nutricost's Citric Acid you'll only find 100% high-quality citric acid you can use for cooking, canning, drying foods, bath bombs, beauty routines, or to help supplement your health.
Each bottle of Nutricost Citric Acid contains pure citric acid. It is vegetarian friendly, non-GMO, gluten-free, and soy-free. Use As a Supplement, In Bath Bombs, and In Cooking, Canning, and Drying Foods
Q & A
Is Nutricost Citric Acid Powder gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Who tests Nutricost’s Citric Acid Powder supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
What should I know when taking Nutricost’s Citric Acid Powder?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I use citric acid and water to rinse my hair and skin after swimming. The recipe is a teaspoon to two cups of water. I just spray it on my skin, hair and swimsuit after I get out of the pool to neutralize the chlorine. Let it sit for a minute or two then rinse off. I then use shampoo and conditioner for my hair and body wash on my skin.
Previously, with my usual grooming routine, my skin was very dry and smelled like chlorine even after scrubbing with a washcloth and body wash, and using lotion. My hair was dry and brittle. Now that I am using the citric acid my skin and hair have no chlorine odor after swimming and are in much better condition. Such a great discovery! And from reading the other reviews I see there are many other uses for citric acid.
I like the citric acid supplement because I believe it has protective effects in the body and can kill bacteria and lower the acid in urine. I also like that you can be used t o remove tuff stains.
This works great in acid dyes. I mainly use it for my angora rabbit wool (the bunnies are not harmed or killed for their fur - they are spoiled rotten). The results are amazing.
Even though I'm not consuming this, as an eco farmer, I prefer to support Non GMO & organic products when there is the option to do so.
I add citric acid to home canned tomatoes. This product is perfect for acidifying recipes that need that addition. It is fresh and easy to portion out. I love that it is from a brand I trust.
We use citric acid for laundry and cleaning. This worked very well for the laundry. It works far better than vinegar for stripping the soap residue from clothes. It did a great job, and considering how little it is used, it’s a good price for the amount. Definitely pleased with the product.