- High-Quality Apple Cider Vinegar That Also Includes "The Mother" To Offer The Best Benefits and Results
- 500mg of Apple Cider Vinegar Per Capsule
- 240 Capsules Containing High-Quality Apple Cider Vinegar In Each Bottle
- Vegetarian Capsules, Non-GMO, & Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Apple cider vinegar is made from the fermented juice of crushed apples. Apple cider vinegar contains significant quantities of acetic acid. Acetic acid makes up around 5–6% of apple cider vinegar. It is classified as a “weak acid,” but still has fairly strong acidic properties when it is concentrated. In addition to acetic acid, vinegar contains trace amounts of other acids, vitamins and minerals.
Apple cider vinegar has many uses which is why it has become such a popular supplement across all age groups.
- Only the best Apple Cider Vinegar used and includes "the Mother"
- Always tested by independent ISO Accredited laboratories
- 240 (Veggie) Capsules Per Bottle
- Just 1 Capsule Per Serving
- Avoid the 'taste' of Apple Cider Vinegar, Keep the Benefits
- High Purity & Potency Standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free
Q & A
Does Nutricost's Apple Cider Vinegar supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost Apple Cider Vinegar gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Is Nutricost Apple Cider Vinegar Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Does Nutricost Apple Cider Vinegar Contain "The Mother?"
- Yes. Nutricost Apple Cider Vinegar capsules contain "the mother" to make sure we're providing the best possible supplement for great health benefits and results.
Who tests Nutricost’s Apple Cider Vinegar supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
What should I know when taking Nutricost’s Apple Cider Vinegar capsules?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label.
I took some Apple Cider Vinegar capsules and now I am feeling sick. What should I do?
- Please remember that even though encapsulated, this product is still apple cider vinegar which some people may not react well to. Please discontinue use and consult with your health care professional regarding whether this is a supplement you would benefit from. You may also send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking Apple Cider Vinegar directly to the manufacturer.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Apple Cider Vinegar is generally considered safe. However, some people can experience dizziness, nausea, stomach ache, and delayed digestion particularly if taken in excess.
We strongly believe in the quality of our products and we seek to make every single customer satisfied. We strive to keep each customer happy with our satisfaction guarantee. While dealing with returns can be such a hassle, we make it simple and easy to return your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, promptly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your name, date of purchase, and identify the product purchased.
We will reply with a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Then simply return your order (one empty bottle after using the contents as directed and all additional bottles in unopened and resaleable condition – returns with more than a single bottle opened will not qualify for a refund). For multiple bottle orders, 1 bottle can be opened, all other bottles will need to be in unopened and resaleable condition to receive the refund. We recommend using delivery confirmation to ensure we get your returned shipment. After we have confirmed that we have received this return, you order will be promptly and fully refunded (Less shipping and handling). It may take up to 7 to 10 business days to have the banks fund the proper accounts.