- 100mg of Niacin (Vitamin B3) Per Capsule
- Warning: Will Likely Cause "Niacin Flush". For Non-Flush, try Niacinamide. Consuming on an empty stomach may increase flush reaction.
- 240 Capsules of immediate release Niacin per bottle.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
I mistakenly ordered niacin. I wanted niacinamide. I have returned the niacin, and none of the bottles have been opened. Thanks for checking.
Great flush, you can really feel it working. I take before I work out, gets blood flowing plus energy rush! I've noticed some other benefits as well, especially in the morning. I use several Nutricost products they're all great!
Warning! The product causes massive flushing! After taking one my husband's blood pressure dropped too low and he fainted in the shower. Broke his leg! Buyer be ware! Check with your doctor before taking.
Apparently I experienced the most common side effect of this product. I took one tablet and about 45 minutes to an hour later I started feeling an itchy tingle on my scalp and it moved down my neck to the rest of my body. My skin turned red, itchy, tingly and hot. It was awful. Apparently this is a purging side effect so I guess it was getting rid of toxins from my body but like I said it felt awful and I haven't taken it since that experience. The side effect last for about 3 or 4 hours until it finally got out of my system.